Join the artist/scientist and elite lucid dreamer Fariba Bogzaran in a rigorous and heartwarming exploration of the wonders of the nocturnal mind. Dr. Bogzaran shares her unique clinical work with dreaming, and the importance of “unfolding” instead of interpreting our dreams. “Dreaming is the art of the mind,” she asserts, and working properly with a single dream as a dream artist can take up to a year as we examine it from multiple angles. How do we identify the “big dreams,” and which dreams can we ignore? Why is dream journaling so important? Fariba describes Integral Dreaming and the power of Integral Dream Practice. Where do synchronicities and flow states fit in, and what is the difference between reflexive and reflective approaches to dreams? Where does bodywork, and “felt sense” come into play? Can we let our body interpret/unfold our dreams? Fariba discusses why motivation is so important in lucid dreaming, and how we are each “projects in the making.” What is epistemic uncertainty, and how can we enter the “zone” of life with a deeper understanding of will and Will. Fariba shares a number of personal reflections about life, death, dreams, and everything in between. Discover why she is one of the treasured voices in the dream world, and a major contributor to the art and science of lucid dreaming.
Below is a list of guests that Andrew has interviewed, with many more to come:
- Ken Wilber, founder of Integral Theory.
- Stephen LaBerge, Phd, author and esteemed researcher.
- Evan Thompson, Phd, author and celebrated philosopher.
- Bob Thurman, Phd, professor and gifted scholar on Tibetan Buddhism.
- B Alan Wallace, Phd, author and expert on Tibetan Buddhism and science.
- Judson Brewer, MD, Phd, neuroscientist, author and expert on addiction.
- Charlie Morley, author and lucid dreaming expert.
- Richard Miller, Phd, world-renowned spiritual teacher, author and clinical psychologist.
- Kristen LaMarca, Phd, psychologist and lucid dreaming researcher.
- James Kingsland, science journalist and author of Siddhartha’s Brain.
- Jordan Quaglia, Phd, cognitive neuroscientist and researcher in virtual reality.
- Clare Johnson, Phd, dream researcher and author.
- Roger Walsh, MD, Phd, leading Integral thinker, professor, author.
- Tucker Peck, Phd, sleep disorder specialist.
- Ryan Hurd, dream researcher.
- Zvi Ish-Shalom Phd, Jewish scholar and author.
- Lama Surya Das, Buddhist scholar and author.
- Nevin Arora, MD, sleep disorder specialist.
- Jeff Warren, meditation instructor and author.
- David Jay Brown, lucid dreaming author.
- Jennifer Dumpert, liminal dreaming author.
- Zachary Stein, Ed.D, philosopher and author.
- Ben Williams, Phd, Sanskrit scholar and author.
- David Loy, philosopher and author.
- Courtney Sheehan and Laurie Polisky, film makers.
- Elizabeth Mattis Namgyel, Buddhist author.
- Daniel Love, lucid dreaming author.
- Dustin DiPerna, Integral theorist and author.
- Christopher Wallis, Phd, Sanskrit scholar and author.
- Fr. Francis Tiso, Phd, Christian/Buddhist scholar and author.
- Antoine Lutz, Phd, neuroscientist.
- Fariba Bogzaran, Phd, artist/scientist and author.
- Yusuf al-Hurr, Phd, Islamic scholar and author.
The Interview Series is free to Premium members of Night Club.
Interview Series access included with Premium plan
Free members can upgrade to the Premium plan for instant access to the recordings. As of now there is no single-event-add-on purchase option available.
All interviews are recorded, archived and made accessible for on-demand replay.
Book Study Group
Ask The Sleep Doctor
Dream Sharing Group
What Our Members Have to Say
Feedback submitted anonymously
"I so much appreciate this offering and Night Club as a kind of 'meeting place' for us who are seriously interested in night time practices. I also appreciate how well you are moderating the live calls and how organized they are, while at the same time they remain so relaxed and fun to be in/with. I'm thankful that you also provide the recordings (for those of us in different time zones). This simply is such a good combination of things."
"I am enjoying Andrew's teaching style and information very much. He's the first western teacher I've really felt like I connected to, and it's great that he has such a deep pool of resources for me to check out."
"Night Club has been one of the best benefits of living with the pandemic"
"Thanks very much for the Thursday group and for having it available at no cost. That makes a difference to me right now. I have enjoyed many of Andrew's books and retreats am very happy to have this opportunity to tap into his immense knowledge and wisdom."
"I’m so grateful to have found this community and I have learned and grown so much as a result."
"Since joining Night Club, I have connected with several other experts on lucid dreaming, like Clare Johnson, Jennifer Dumpert, Charlie Morley, and Daniel Love, just to name a few. I love learning from so many outstanding teachers. It helps me stay interested in lucid dreaming and keeps my practice fresh. Thank you."
"I hope Andrew does book readings of all his books because going through the book with him is so helpful because it is so dense that I know I would not even get a quarter of what I’m getting with him by doing it alone."
"I love being connected to this group. I feel nowhere in the world are ordinary people getting what we are getting. Such rich and seemingly infinite source of Dharma."
"I wanted to communicate with other people about Lucid Dreaming and growing awareness, and there you created the space, thank you."
"Thank you. Andrew you are really helping me with my path. When I listen to you, I would like to sit on a cushion for the rest of my life..."
EXPLORE YOUR MIND
about Night Club
Night Club is a groundbreaking venture. Its mission is to establish and nurture an international community of students and teachers who have an interest in these extraordinary practices.
Andrew has been studying and practicing meditation and the nocturnal practices of lucid dreaming and dream yoga for over 40 years, and teaching them internationally for over 10 years.